Image Map

Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Favorites | 2014

So much has happened this month! I almost forgot that it's almost over. But as it is the last day of the August, it only seemed appropriate to talk about my favorite things this month.
Oh! Another change that I would like to mention is that I've changed my name! I felt that calling myself The Curator of Knowledge wasn't really me and I feel really comfortable sharing stuff with my readers so I've decided to change my name. DeeDee has been a long time nickname for me and it's about time I share it with you!

Ring



I am in love with this ring and basically can't stop wearing it. It goes perfectly with so many of my outfits. I was never really a ring person before until I laid my eyes on this one. I was clearing some boxes I found in my garage and came across this one and I feel extremely lucky to find it. I should keep checking out my garage more often.

L.A. Girls Nail Polish


This nail polish means everything to me. If you know me, you probably know I have a massive nail polish collection! I'm not kidding (it's actually embarrassing how many I've kept over the years.) This is by far the best color I could imagine for going back to school! It is also amazing quality and if you don't believe me, it has lasted me two weeks with little to no chipping. Just in case, any of you are looking for it, the color is Peacock.

Strange Desires


I am obsessed with the Bleachers new album titled Strange Desires. Some of my favorite songs in it are Like a River Runs, Roller Coaster, Wild Heart and a few others. I think they are the coolest band I've heard this month. I love the indie genre so naturally I stumbled upon this and instantly became excited. Even if you aren't into indie music, I would suggest listening to a few of their songs.

That's it for this month! Tell me what you think about any of these things or what you liked this month.

3 comments:

  1. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I reallly like the shade of your nail polish x

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore the same colour back to school! :) It's a different brand but the colour is the same :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!