Image Map

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

#FAtalFinale


My obsession with Pretty Little Liars is probably really obvious. So you can be sure that I sat down and got ready to watch the season finale.

Pushing away my massive pile of homework, family commitments, and friends, I got to work on the important stuff. Pretty Little Liars. Just kidding. I made myself comfortable on the couch and told everyone to leave me alone for the next hour. I have seen how ABC Family makes a big deal out of every small thing on the show and I doubted that any answers would be revealed and, quite frankly, I love just watching the mystery grow. I know some people want answers to the questions from the first season and I get that but I just want to see the other developments.

The season finale was promoted and teased in such a way that suggested that someone was going to die. Now did I believe that? Kinda. Just in case you don't want any spoilers, DO NOT READ AHEAD!

Finally, the series is getting somewhere. Finally, something that doesn't seem to go around in circles! First of all, someone did die. Like I said if you don't want any spoilers, STOP READING NOW!

Mona really took a turnaround. She went from passively threatening to actually caring and seemed to honestly apologize. She ultimately proved that Alison was in fact A. I have had my theories about this but it's so reassuring to finally have some sort of an answer. But since she was being so nice for once, I was actually really shocked and surprised to find out that she died. Her death was probably the most violent Pretty Little Liars has ever been. That scene, whether A staged it or not, was extremely tense and scary. For a second, I thought that Toby would have been died and I'm so happy he turned out to be okay. And he's a cop now! How cool is that? And Spencer got arrested. I don't have any idea how she will get out.

And that wraps up my rant about the finale, I hope you enjoyed reading and please tell me what you think. I love discussion especially about this show.

3 comments:

  1. I stopped watching pretty little liars this season because I thought they we're dragging it on a bit. But I think I might have to catch up and get back into it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pretty Little Liars too! and the finale was amezing but I'm a bit sad because of Mona's death!

    sparklydaydreamer.blogspot.com

    XOXO, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars too and I absolutely loved the Finale Episode! Hating on Alison now though!
    xoxo

    http://erinrosexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!