Image Map

Saturday, September 6, 2014

My First Few Weeks of School

I just wrapped up my third week of school and I just wanted to share some of it with you!



I have recently started my sophomore year which means that becoming sixteen is over the horizon (few more months). I go to this super competitive school where everyone is climbing over each other to get the A or become officer of a certain club or join the varsity sports team which is stressful to say the least.

Speaking about clubs, I am actually the PR of a small club but I've been working my butt of to make it a little bit bigger and I am proud to say that many people are actually talking about it.

I could not be happier about all of my teachers and I can't believe how well I've been doing in my classes. But I still have a hundred sixty something days left to go so hopefully I'll be able to keep them up!

But unfortunately, my grade in Spanish is less than satisfactory and I really want to pick it up a little bit so if you have any advice I would love to listen to it. I'm not too considered yet about it because I still have time but the sooner that I get it up the better!

Now to move onto my locker, I used to share a big locker with a friend but now I have a smaller locker to myself. I feel like this is really weird to talk about since most people won't care but I'm so happy I decided to get my own! Now I can decorate it in anyway that I want. Any advice?

On the plus side, I love this year so much and I've made so many new friends! I love school so far. Sure, the endless lab reports and tough math tests don't help but I couldn't be happier!

Thanks so much for reading and comment below advice! I would to try them out!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being the PR! That is such a great accomplishment! :) And oh, no, that many more days left of school? :P

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not taking Spanish, but I know that some of my friends who are watch Spanish shows to improve :)

    And congrats on being the PR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take japanese but it's difficult keeping up with all the work! For me my school year is almost over! Though good luck for yours! C:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!