Image Map

Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Nail Polish Collection


It's no secret that I am completely obsessed with nail polishes. And I realized that I didn't get a chance to paint them this weekend (something I usually do every two weeks). Instead of crying looking at my chipped nails, I decided to share with all of you, my nail polish collection!

Some of these nail polishes have been with me for a very long time but I just never opened any of them up until recently. Nail polish is my favorite thing to wear because it almost never expires. You remember that mascara you had to chuck because of the risk of potential bacteria? With nail polishes, the risk of infections are extremely slim compared to that so one practically only needs to throw them out when they dry.


Can I stop for a second to rant about how much I love this bag? It was a gift and it is super cute and goes with my room pretty well.


About half of these nail polishes are gifts from friends and family and the other half, I share with my mom.

Some of the nail polishes include: Sinful Colors, Revlon, L.A. Girls and Sally Hansen. There are others, of course, but these are my favorite and don't chip as easily. The box said it could hold twenty-four nail polishes but I have a bit more than that (oops). So I put the extra where I also keep my nail files and clippers.I know it looks slightly unorganized but technically, they aren't supposed to be in there.

I hope you liked looking briefly at my nail polish collection!



Since nail polish is such a favorite of mine, you can be sure that I will somehow incorporate that into further blog posts. But either way, thanks reading and leave comments to let me know what you think about either the bag or any of the nail polishes.



4 comments:

  1. So many nail polishes!! I want them all XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg im coming over to steal your nailpolish bag.
    Would you like to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag, and your nail polish collection is amazing!
    It would be great if we could follow each other :)

    http://www.theteenfashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute case! Love the polkadots!

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!