Image Map

Friday, September 26, 2014

The Autumn Tag



 


My favorite season summer has passed but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy autumn. I saw this cute tag on a great blog called Wanderlust Daydreaming and I knew I had to try it.

1. What's your favorite seasonal drink?

I love Starbucks! I know most people look forward to the Pumpkin Spice Latte but I look personally look forward to the Salted Caramel Mochas. I love everything salted caramel like ice cream but since it is getting a bit too cold for that, a mocha is a great substitute. 

2. Accessories - what do you opt for: scarves, gloves or boots?

Umm... this is tough. I would have to choose boots because they are the most comfortable to wear. Where I live the mornings start of really cold but then slowly become much warmer in the afternoon. Halfway throughout the day, I would have to take off my gloves and scarves.


3. Music - what's your favorite music to listen to during Autumn?


I am a lover of all things indie and I think autumn is the best time of the year for indie music. The entire vibe of indie folk and indie rock fits perfectly with the crisp autumn atmosphere. If I would have to choose some artists, they would have to be The 1975, KONGOS, and The Bleachers.

4. Perfume - what's your favorite scent for this time of year?

I have this wonderful vanilla sugar scent. It can technically be used in all seasons but I think it works best for autumn.  


5. Candles - what candles will you be burning this season?


Unfortunately, I very rarely burn candles so there are none that I will be burning.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?

I love the fall fashion. I love summer dresses but the knit warm dresses are my favorite. I also love colorful scarves that pop against the other monochromatic clothing. Leg warmers and boots are coming back, a trend I've been waiting all summer for.

7. Favorite make up look?

The dark lipstick is a must for me. It never seems right to wear them in the summer and spring but once fall starts, it looks perfect. A bold mascara also helps.

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?


I most look forward to the different color scheme. The colors gracefully transition from the summery pastels to the monochromatic grays and browns.

I tag everyone who wants to do this! And I hope you all do because it is super fun and makes you realize the beauty of autumn just like I did.

7 comments:

  1. I think my favourite thing about fall is the colours, too. It's so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite thing about the autumn are the colours too :) Even though I still prefer summer than autumn!

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome tag! I will definitely be doing this tag!

    sparklydaydreamer.blogspot.com

    XOXO, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with listening to indie music and sporting bold lipstick!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers, i'm definitely going to steal this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Just to let you know I've tagged you in the TMI tag over on my blog, I'd love for you to join in!
    http://lillieepad.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stole this tag and I love it so much!!! Thank you!!

    http://www.evehearts.com/2014/10/the-autumn-tag.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!