Image Map

Friday, October 3, 2014

September Favorites | 2014

I usually like to post my monthly favorites on the last day of the month but I put if off until today because I was busy but mainly because I do not want to accept that summer has become such a distant memory. But it doesn't feel like it since it was 93 degrees outside.

Matte Eyeliner:


I love my Revlon Matte eyeliner in the color black truffle. This was one of my first eyeliners that I actually was comfortable using. As much as I love liquid eyeliners, I have a very difficult time using them. For this reason, I like that this eyeliner gives you a chance to fix any mistakes. And if I don't want the lines to be too bold, I can smudge them around the edges which I like to do for the fall.


Nail Art Pen:


I have only used this nail art pen once but I can already tell that I'll be using it a lot more. The instructions to get it to work and use it are super easy to follow. It isn't hard to draw on designs and it dries pretty quickly. But not so quickly that you can't fix your mistakes.


Macarons:


Something about the macaron makes me happy. They are not only absolutely adorable but they taste so good. I am obsessed with them, which reminds that I should probably go and buy some more. These ones are from Trader Joe's.

That's it for this month! I hope you enjoyed reading this and be sure to tell my some of your favorites!

5 comments:

  1. I love macarons too! They are so delicious! I love raspberry macarons, what's your favorite flavor?

    sparklydaydreamer.blogspot.com

    XOXO, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those macarons look delicious!
    Love,
 Wendy Watson from College Cheese 
& **ENTER TO WIN*** Kate Spade Sweepstakes!! 
{Enter Kate Spade Sweepstakes Here} You can also check out my Bloglovin & Facebook if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you can get your hands on Macarons so easily! I wish we had Trader Joe's in England! I love using pencil eye liner as well, I like the fact that the Revlon is doubled sided!
    Becki xxx
    <a href="www.beautyandthebrunette.co.uk>beautyandthebrunette.co.uk</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Macarons is a massive favourite of mine too, although I haven't tasted one for quite some time! Whilst recently in Barcelona I took a photo and realised macarons were on sale.. only to have not noticed at the time; big mistake!! Hope your week is going well :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - Thanks for following on Bloglovin', I've happily returned the favour! -

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!