Image Map

Friday, October 10, 2014

Watercolors App

I am always on the hunt for new and cool apps for my iPhone! I saw this app a while ago on the app store and I decided that it looked fun and it was completely free. I really wanted a game I could play when I was bored or showed up somewhere early that wasn't Flappy Bird.

I cannot emphasize this enough: I love clean apps. I love ones that let you play the game without all the harsh colors and distracting images. This app was extremely easy on the eyes. Sounds pretty weird since the name is Watercolors, right? Don't get me wrong, there's color but it is just where is has to be.

The game is filled with amazing levels. Some of them get a little difficult to pass but they are always fun. It takes a lot of tries to get the colors exactly where they have to go.

The thing I love most about this app is the pretty color combinations you have to create. Combining a red and blue for a deep purple or combing a yellow and red to make orange. It really gets complex when you have to take the orange and make it a red orange. As difficult as is may get, I always stick with it and get to make beautiful pictures.




Overall, I recommend this app for everyone. It is actually really mentally stimulating in a clever and subtle way. I'll be keeping this game for a while. I still have a few more levels I need to pass and some high scores to get.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds cool however my phone is overfulled with apps and games and some of these games I have never even played so it is not a good idea for me to download more of them!
    Xxx, Carade
    car-ade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love discovering new apps too. This one looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to Let you know I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award
    http://perksofbeingreaders.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!