Image Map

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pinterest Finds #1 | Jan 15 2015

I have decided to create a semi-regular post on my current favorite ideas, photos, and items on Pinterest. Pinterest is such a gold mine for inspiration and I would love to share some of the great things I came across.

Click on the bold header for each picture to see the pin.


Lovely lavender hair.
I am absolutely in love with this lovely shade of lavender since it is so unique and different. I am always a bit shy to try new things with my hair (even just a new style) so maybe this will inspire me to try something new.


Sunglasses
Maybe this is more wishful thinking because I wear glasses which means that I can't wear sunglasses unless I want to stumble throughout the day but that doesn't mean that I can't dream.


High Waisted Shorts
What a different take on a pair of high-waisted shorts! The bow is such a unique touch and I would love to try it on.


La Pedrera, Barcelona, Spain
What's there not to love about Spain? From the colors to the culture to the midday siestas. I would love to travel there.

Favorite Yoga Pose:

I maybe not be this flexible yet but I can certainly try. This pin shows the perfect posture and balance to strive for.

That's about it for this post! If you aren't already, follow me on Pinterest.

5 comments:

  1. Great post, I love Pinterest even though I don't use it that much. And that hair colour is just perfect. xx

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog - it's fantastic!

    Benny Ru

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, pretty things! Really need to get Pinterest...

    www.courtneyella.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swore that the hair color of the first girl was like a silver gray! Am I color blind? Lol either way it looks so great on that girl. I wish I could pull off bold hair colors!

    NostalgicTeens

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a good post idea! Can't wait to see more. I've been doing one yoga video a day and I haven't tried that pose yet but it seems like a good balancing pose!

    www.loft47.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!