Image Map

Friday, February 27, 2015

Hawaii Photography

So, this winter break (last week) I was in Hawaii. The Big Island is absolutely beautiful and the newest of all the islands.


I loved the vacation so much. There is so much variety in the plants and flowers and the colors are vibrant.

The part that I enjoyed the most was wearing flip flops, sandals, and shorts unlike I can where I live. Although it did rain on one of the days for a few hours near the top of the island, the weather was still warm and humid. I also loved learning about the Hawaiian culture and the creation of the islands. Those themes were very well incorporated into every part of the island.


Some of my favorite places to visit were the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden and Hawaii Volcano National Park. I got to see a few turtles and some whales and dolphins. I did take pictures of the whales and dolphins but they were too far away to get a good shot of seeing.








Anyway, I hoped you loved looking at the pictures as much as I loved posting them. Let me know your experiences Hawaii or if you would like to visit it.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! :)

    GIVEAWAY :
    - http://fashionholicyeahh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! I would love to go to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous! Also, I nominated you for the Liebster award- hope you don't mind haha!

    http://dysaniacmind.blogspot.hk/2015/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love this! So pretty <3 and I love your blog ! Check out mine ? The url is : http://havefaiththingswillchange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute blog design, and I'm loving the photos!
    -Cheryl Deni: http://www.cheryldeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos :) Hawaii is certainly in my places to visit list. Hope I can go there soon!
    Visit my blog maybe? :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!