Image Map

Friday, February 6, 2015

Iced Lemonade Online Retail Store


Kate from Becoming Kate, one of my blogging friends, has her own online retail store filled with cute supplies for people to create their own DIY products.

She contacted me and asked that I check it out and review her products and website.


Iced Lemonade is stocked with common items used to decorate household objects or create cute DIYs. The online store has products like twine, clothespin, and glitter tape.


The second I saw the glitter tape, I immediately wanted to start decorating every single thing that I own. I can totally imagine spicing up my school supplies with the wide range of colors.

Everything looks so good quality but the only unfortunate part of the store is that it only ships to the UK. So if you live in the United Kingdom, you should totally check out this store and even if you don't live in the UK, the store is still cute to look at and draw inspiration from.


In case you wanted to check out her store, Iced Lemonade, go to icedlemonade.co.uk. And check out some of the adorable DIYs that Kate created on her blog at becomingkate.co.uk. On her blog, Kate includes a step by step tutorial to create a cute banner with the cute festive pegs that are on Iced Lemonade at http://www.becomingkate.co.uk/2014/11/festive-banner-diy-and-iced-lemonade.html.

Please leave behind your opinions on DIYs and what is your favorite color of the glitter tape that Iced Lemonade carries (this was a tough decision for me too but I ultimately chose the red). There are so many colors so you have to go to the website to see them all.






2 comments:

  1. what a cute website! Will have to check it out :)
    Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! What a lovely post, your a brilliant blog friend,

    Kate xo
    www.becomingkate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!