Image Map

Friday, June 12, 2015

Pinterest Finds #3 | June 12 2015

It's been a while since I've shared some of my favorite things that I found on Pinterest and I couldn't think of a better time to do so. Click on the header to be taken to the pin:



There's just something oddly aesthetic about these lights. The bulbs have such trendy shapes and the light is bright while still gorgeously styled.




Since I wear glasses, I can't really wear sunglasses. But I can still dream. I love their round shape and minimalistic color scheme.




I absolutely love this quote because its very inspiring and shares a powerful message. I love the feminist aspect of it and find it very encouraging.




Her hair is the definition of healthy. I love everything about it. Her curls are so full of life and look incredibly beautiful.

Tell me what you think about these Pinterest finds!

5 comments:

  1. I love those kind of retro sunglasses, there in fashion right now aren't they! Love your blog!

    http://kookifashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lights and the light bulbs are amazing! I've never seen anything like that before, so pretty, such a good find.

    Mojichlo

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bulbs and the quote!

    -Kathie K
    A Sea Change


    ReplyDelete
  4. The lights are so awesome!! And those curls😍 love!!

    Sandra

    Loft47.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Prepaid card status

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!