Image Map

Monday, March 30, 2015

Talenti Gelato

I love ice cream but I especially love gelato. The weather is getting much warmer now and I decided to indulge and celebrate the coming of spring with the deliciously creamy taste of gelato. I have much experience with eating ice cream so I know which to buy from the supermarket.

The one that has yet to disappoint me is the Talenti Gelato. In case you would like to check out their ridiculously amazing iced snacks, their website is www.talentigelato.com and they have a super cute video there.

Much to my dismay, I have not yet tried all the flavors that they have but that doesn't mean that I have not fallen in love with the few that I was lucky enough to try. 

I love this company as a whole because it  not only has cute packaging but also uses natural ingredients. The thing I love most about their ingredients are that there are not many of them and I could pronounce every single one of them.

I apologize in advance if the following pictures and their accompanying descriptions make you hungry and flustered but hopefully a few true blue gelato fans will see how important it is to talk about this.

Sea Salt Caramel:


This was the very first of Talenti's gelato that I got to try and I've been hooked ever since. They weren't lying about how creamy it really is. 

Alphonso Mango Sorbetto:

This one isn't really a gelato but an amazing treat nonetheless. The mangos are super authentic and consistency is perfect.

Tahitian Vanilla Bean:


I used to think that vanilla was such a blah flavor and this gelato proved me wrong. Definitely for anyone who gave up on the standard vanilla.

Double Dark Chocolate:


I hate things that are too sweet. Sounds ridiculous since I just profusely declared my love of ice cream but things that are too full of sugar can make me feel sick so I was apprehensive to try this. I really should stop doubting Talenti as it had enough of a chocolate taste without being too overbearing.

Coffee Chocolate Chip:


This was the latest one that I tried and I love it with a burning passion. The coffee is authentic and the chocolate deserves to be treasured. Definitely worth trying even if coffee isn't your thing.

Raspberry Cheesecake:


This one is a lot different from the ones that I have tried but I am happy I tried it. Both of the flavors are strong and recognizable. 

Sicilian Pistachio:


I usually don't like pistachio ice cream but I never would have guessed that I would love pistachio gelato. This one isn't for everyone but it's worth a shot.

German Chocolate Cake:


This one is not my favorite because I hate pecans but maybe anyone who doesn't mind them will love it.

Leave your opinions on gelato, any of these flavors, or anything else you want to say about ice cream and frozen treats.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya again:)
    These look so yummy! If you have a little time could you check out my new dewy makeup look? Its my best yet.
    Kate xo

    www.becomingkate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love your blog :) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://poppyhope.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!