Image Map

Friday, December 5, 2014

MAC Lipstick Wishlist

I have heard nothing but great things about MAC lipsticks but unfortunately, I don't usually wear lipstick much. I'm more of a lip gloss or tinted lip balm or lip crayon type of person. I guess lipstick gives me a bolder look than I am used too. However, since MAC lipsticks have been so raved about, I have complied a wishlist of some of the ones that I would love to try.

Looking at the colors on their website, I see that they are really vibrant and colorful which is a stretch from my usual subtle lip look but the colors are just so rich that I am excited to try some of them soon.

(All of the following pictures are from the MAC website.)


Stunner (Matte) 

MAC Cosmetics: Lipstick in Stunner


Sushi Kiss (Satin)



Crosswires (Creamsheen)



Flat Out Fabulous (Retro Matte)



Spice It Up! (Lustre)



Smoked Purple (Matte)


The last one is the most daring of all of them. Hopefully, I will be able to try some of them soon since they are so colorful and fun and come in so many different finishes making them perfect for any outfit and look.

I hope you liked reading this post and be sure to leave your opinions on these lipsticks behind as I would love to read them! 

3 comments:

  1. I so want Stunner, Flat Out Fabulous and Smoked Purple such nice colours!
    lillieepad.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those lipsticks are so pretty! My favorite one is Sushi Kiss!

    sparklydaydreamer.blogspot.com

    XOXO, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Stunner' is heading straight on my wish list, although I've already put on a couple on my Christmas wish list and so hopefully I'll be working my first MAC lipstick sometime soon as well! :) Hope your week is going well so far! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!