Image Map

Sunday, May 17, 2015

GUESS WHO JUST GOT A TUMBLR?



If you guessed me, you're correct! Yep, I just got myself a tumblr (it was about time anyway).

As you can probably assume, my url is thecollectionofknowledge.tumblr.com.

I just made this post just asking for a little bit of help getting used to the site. I need to find a better theme (any ideas?) and find some good blogs to follow.

By the way, thank you so much for the 200 Bloglovin' followers! Whoohoo!

Please leave your tumblr url in the comments so I can follow you!

Please do lend me a helping hand because I am just so lost. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. I love Tumblr!!! My user is -brookelyn.tumblr.com :)
    Congrats on hitting 200 followers!
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!