Image Map

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Shay Mitchell's New Youtube Channel


I am a big fan of Shay Mitchell, so when I heard that she started her own official Youtube channel, I immediately checked it out.

Shay Mitchell is without a doubt, a great actress and insanely gorgeous but it was nice to be able to see her in a different, more personal way. Shay has a rather big social media presence but I was initially unsure whether a youtube channel was the best way for her fans to get to see her.

But I am glad to say that she went far beyond my expectations. As an actress with plenty of experience in front of a camera, her first video was far from the usual awkward and poor-quality videos usually seen.

As of today, she has two videos and one trailer for her channel and over 100,000 subscribers.

Her current two videos are one being a fashion vlog and the other being a question and answer and house tour. In her vlog, Shay looked amazing in her gingham dress and I would be lying if I said that I didn't do a quick search for one like it. But - I do have to admit - that the ending was a bit cheesy. In the end Shay comments about how winning doesn't matter and talked about how losing is okay. Usually, I would find that inspiring but she was talking about losing a corn maze, which I thought was making a big deal out of nothing.

The question and answer video was impressive since she managed to incorporate a house tour in it as well. I think its a great idea to have such an extensive question and answer video during the beginning of a channel.

Overall, I like Shay Mitchell's youtube channel and I can't wait to watch her upcoming videos! Comment letting me know how you feel about her channel and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!