Image Map

Sunday, November 9, 2014

"New" Glasses


I change my glasses frames every year and it seems that each year they get better and better. And these glasses aren't particularly new because I have had them for about a month but it isn't up until now that I have gotten used to looking at myself in the mirror with them on.

I usually have smaller black or brown frames but this time I decided on a pinkish brown color and huge frames. I am a bit on the smaller side (five feet tall) so my face isn't really big either so the frames look even bigger.


Needless to say, the case is really cute too. They are a bit of a different type of case than I am used to but my glasses still fit in really snug. However, I wish that the case were a bit harder just to protect my glasses if it falls. But I probably shouldn't complain since my glasses are always on my face unless I'm sleeping or showering and so on. And just in case you were wondering these glasses are from MarchoNYC.


Although they might not fit my face the EXACT way that I want them to, I love them. Comment letting me know if you love to change your glasses frames (which type do you prefer) or use contacts instead.




2 comments:

  1. Your glasses are so cute! I'm pretty sure that you look amezing with them!

    sparklydaydreamer.blogspot.com

    XOXO, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your glasses! I am too a glasses wearer!

    http://theperks0fbeingemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!