Image Map

Thursday, November 13, 2014

100 Bloglovin' Followers!



Hi everybody! I am so excited to announce that I officially have over 100 followers on Bloglovin'!

I would like to thank every single one of my readers and followers for offering their advice and constructive criticism ever since I first started writing. Without people reading and commenting on my posts, the quality would not be nearly as great.

Throughout all the time I spent writing for my blog, I have learned so much about topics I should write about and how to write them. I also changed from a book blog to a more personal blog.

In honor of my 100 followers, I have decided to create a Pinterest. I am not social media savvy but I decided to do this because I feel that since my blog is growing, my social media accounts should be too. I am still pretty new at the whole pinning thing so please offer your advice and tell me about some people to follow and so on.

Once again I would like to thank everyone for reading and leaving such nice comments!

2 comments:

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!