Image Map

Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites | 2014

I cannot believe July is almost over! Here are some few things I've loved this month.

Lubriderm: Daily Moisturizer


As the weather is getting warmer, I have to remind myself to always put on moisturizer. Since it is so warm and humid, putting on heavy moisturizers can make me feel uncomfortable. Luckily, Lubriderm is super light-weight so it absorbs into your skin really quickly so it doesn't feel oily. It is one of the best skin moisturizer I've ever used.

Lipstick Case


I am always looking for ways to organize my purse and I have to thank this lipstick case for helping me so much. First of all, the overall concept of a lipstick case is really cute and the pattern makes it even more adorable. It is really easy to fit your favorite lipstick in and helps to slightly reduce clutter in your purse. I love the tiny mirror inside and I cannot be happier that I found this.

Paper Towns by John Green



I have always been a big fan of John Green and I have to say that Paper Towns was one of my favorite of his books. I literally could not put it down. I totally recommend reading if you have not. The ending was definitely worth waiting for. I heard there is going to be a movie coming out and I cannot wait!

Please don't favorite to tell me your opinions on any of these and tell some things you've liked this month!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Paper Towns, everyone says it's really good! :)

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper Towns was so good! Except for the middle, it kind of dragged on. But, John Green is amazing.
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Paper Towns and I absolutely loved it. I also really like lipstick cases. They're just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you mind to give me a short synopsis of the book that you recommend? Currently I have a lot of books on the line, it might cut some lines if the story is good.
    The moisturizer looks amazing, will definitely give it a try.

    http://carerre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!