Image Map

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars iPhone Covers



Since I watched The Fault in Our Stars movie a few weeks ago and I was also on the lookout for a new iPhone case, I decided to check out some TFIOS phone cases. I was shocked that I could find such great ones. Almost all of them seemed to feature the signature cloud picture and had a blue, black and white color scheme. Even though I ultimately decided not to get one of these, I still do recommend getting one from amazon to show how much you loved the books and the movie (which is great just in case you haven't watched it yet). No matter what anyone says, it is not too late to see it. The only advice I would give about buying the cases on amazon are that if the prices seem too good to be true, they might just be. It is always dissappointing looking at an awesome picture of a case for less than three dollars and then finding out that it was just a sticker on a regular plastic case. I reccomend reading the reviews to make sure that this isn't a problem. But anyway here are some of the coolest cases I saw online both on amazon and I've seen around on the internet.

Please do check out my review of the novel The Fault in Our Stars by clicking here: http://thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-fault-in-our-stars-by-john-green.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments so feel comfortable with sharing your opinion!